THE LANDSCAPE PAINTINGS OF DAN REYNOLDS

I'd like to welcome you to my pastel landscape painting gallery.
Please send me an email or post a comment after looking at my work.

While my cartoon work is nationally known, not too many people may know I have a secret love of painting.

If you are interested in buying an original or prints of my work, you can contact me at cartoonist89@hotmail.com for details.

Now, sit back and enjoy the view.

Dan

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I look forward to hearing your insights into my paintings. Dan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love birch tree path especially

Dan Reynolds said...

Thanks Anonymous...

I think from people who have seen the few examples of paintings I've posted this one seems a favorite.

I appreciate your kind words.
Dan

Anonymous said...

Bending Reflection reminds me of Alaska. Can feel the air and the gentle summer breeze. There must be thousands of salmon in the river.

Birch Tree Path invites the viewer to walk into the painting and feel the dappled sun rays and quiet.

Do you list prices and sizes on the web site?

Dan Reynolds said...

If you'd like a price on a painting you can email me and I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Reynolds,
I very much like your paintings, your colors are vivid and the subjects real. I would be interested to know their sizes. Price? I also LOVE your greeting cards but I am having trouble finding them. Do you know who sells them? Sincerely, Barbara

Kelly said...

"Purple Majesty" has to be my favorite! But they're all amazing! Very nice.

Dan Reynolds said...

Thanks, Kelly...
If you'd like to purchase it, I'd be happy to sell it as it is available.
Best
Dan
You might also enjoy my cartoon work at www.reynoldsunwrapped.com